We were named a top Human Resources Operations-as-a-Service vendor in analyst firm HfS Research’s 2016 Blueprint Report, which examines how multi-national, multi-functional service providers perform in the market, based on execution and innovation.
“In this HR Operations HfS Blueprint” says the report, “we take a look at the evolution of multi-process human resources outsourcing (MPHRO) to “As-A-Service”- a services market that is increasingly agile, collaborative and employee-centric. HfS considers this transition in outsourcing a move to the As-a-Service Economy, placing increasing value on diverse talent, analytics, and collaboration, as well as increasingly on platform-based services.”
HfS Research placed us in the Winner’s Circle – the top ranking – for 2016. This recognition means our consulting teams can articulate vision and a new way of thinking, has recognizable investments in future capabilities, and is driving new insights and models.
Our strengths in multi-process human resources outsourcing highlighted in the report include:
- Operational and customer experience excellence, through its on-demand and proactive account management.
- Ability to enable clients to overcome legacy technology challenges.
- Recruitment onboarding services that reduce costly attrition from successful candidates in clients’ organizations.
- Development of intelligent automation such as workflow routing and prescriptive HR management functions.
- Human capital management consulting that strategically guides clients in HR transformation.
“HfS is also of the opinion that buyers are increasingly seeking support in HR transformation from their service providers,” said Mike Cook, Human Resource Services Research Director at HfS Research. “Therefore, service providers…which have a robust consulting practice, are leading the way in this market.”
And what do our clients think?
Edgewell is a trailblazing personal care company with some strategic brands that you’ve probably heard of – Schick, Playtex, Hawaiian Tropic, and others – that needed to consolidate 35 payroll systems in 35 countries. Jermaine Holt is the company’s Director of Global Business Services HR. He spoke about the project in this 4-minute video: